Monday, September 16, 2013

Ephemere projects



This weekend I finally sat down to make some sketches for Ephemere purposes. I have an idea about making and selling illustrations in the upcoming Ephemere webshop, but I just haven´t been able to really sit down and just sketch away. I just have so many ideas for paintings/drawings/illustrations, and sometimes too many ideas makes it difficult to finish just one of them..! 
This weeks goal is to Just. Do. It. I just have to take one idea at a time and see what comes out of it.

So this is one sketch in the making..
Not sure if it´s finished - but at least it´s a start!

1 comment:

  1. Men helvete vad fin den är! Sa häromdagen att jag saknar att leka med pantone/promarker-pennorna, borde kanske sätta mig ner som du o ba gört.

    ReplyDelete