Saturday, October 12, 2013

Follow up - Photowall


A couple of weeks ago I finished our At-Home-Project-Photowall. Must say I´m pretty satisfied! I think the hardest part about photowalls is What to put in the (freakin) Frames.
I wanted to make the theme for the wall Our Love, so I decided to go for the following images:


(From top left corner)
Skyline of NY City - This is where we got engaged
Us kissing at the top of Empire State building
Our engagement rings
Us holding hands
A beautiful poem (se image below)
An illustration I made of the Swedish southcoast (where we live)
Our engagement ad that was published in the paper the day we got engaged
Peonies (my favourite flower that I´m gonna have in my bridal bouquet when we get married)
Our dates (when we first met, our first date, when we moved in together etc.)

I love this poem, I think it´s so beautiful




No comments:

Post a Comment