Wednesday, November 27, 2013

It´s beginning to look a lot like Christmas


My favorite time of the year has FINALLY arrived!
I thought I´d share some of my DIY-projects for this years Christmas-Craft:


Mini-gingerbread-houses to hang on your hot chocolate.
How cute is this?

















Christmas stockings to hang on our fireplace.


















Snowflake gingerbread cookies with icing? Genious!


















Beautiful to have a framed number as a christmas decoration. In my (swedish) case the number would be 24 - and in sparkling gold!












Giftwrapping is like heroin to me. Absolutely love this with the brown wrapping paper and a wreath.

















Also love the idea of making a framed picture of a deer silhouette.
Can this be in sparkling gold as well…? LOVE sparkles!

















I would love to make a christmas-photo-wall above the fireplace. So beautiful!

















It´s far to say that our apartment looks like Christmas overload at the moment. I have about 3 ongoing projects at the same time.. Hope to have time to fulfill all my DIY-wishes for this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment